Friday, March 11, 2005

opposites...

When we say we don't have or own something in particular, the opposite holds good. I mean, the moment we don't have it, we have something else that compensates for it. Of course, you can't look too deep, then other complications arise, but more or less it holds good in any situation. It's like, when a physically different (formerly 'challenged') person doesn't have something, he or she has something we don't. It's life's balance, I guess. It all gets evened out in the end. Oh, one of those rants 'o' mine, I guess.. I was thinking about it this morning and realization dawned. Like they say, "in a crowded room, the one who's silent is heard the most". Go figure...
Have a great weekend, folks!

3 comments:

AAA said...

Hmm.. true :o)

Hope you had a good weekend! :D

Anonymous said...

Ok, now that's some food for thought. I guess this gives me a chance to figure what I have against that very obvious thing that i do not have!

phatichar said...

You're really going way back here...some of these rants were offshoots of some really jobless thinking back in those days. :P