Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ok, now what?

"If you wanna write, write. Don't think". That's precisely how the better half put things in perspective when yours truly cribbed about the 'bloggers block' and all that jazz about not being able to post for so long now. Well, taking a serious cue from that one, I thought, yeah well, if thinking about writing a story on my blog could lock up my fingers from writing just about anything else, then I probably shouldn't blog - I should maintain a diary where I jot down my so called stories and wait for eternity until the next idea strolled up my brain. But for now I'm doing just what the doc prescribed - just write. And this is something we as writers are advised and instructed to do, right from the time we learn that we could do some serious damage with the alphabet. But still we talk about writer's block as if it were some privileged five star condition that only we were entitled to. "Oh, I have writer's block." The common cold feet.

Wondering, should I post what I just wrote?

What the... well, here it is. Now it's just a matter of 'just writing' everyday. Hmm? I feel better already.

14 comments:

Prerona said...

Hmmm. Been a long time - write something nice :(

Prerona said...

Hmmm. Been a long time - write something nice :(

phatichar said...

pre: yes ma'am!

Full2 Faltu said...

Does it mean that the blog is not dead anymore?????

Punds

Anonymous said...

:)

prero

Anonymous said...

I've had writer's block for ever. Oops..I just overcame it ;)

Nice post.

d4u said...

Kool...block removed:d

phatichar said...

fulltu: I certainly hope so! (ulp)

anon: congrats!

deeps: :)

manuscrypts said...

old kid out of the block :)

phatichar said...

manu: :) hehe..how've you been, my friend?

Preethi said...

You bet!! If you feel like writing, you shud just jot it out in the blogspot... Me says, just dont think before you write..:) (I follow it myself!!:))

Btw, you are right... Simba is so much like our kannada Simha, isnt it?? Actually, I still didnt see the movie *sheepish smile*, have to see it sometime soon.. but read so much about Lion King that I feel I know him personally...:)

phatichar said...

Preethi: That's so true..simba and Simha.. so...u a are a kannadiga..that's nice.. :) do keep droppin' by.

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»